Best for... Backcombing; sectioning hair for blow-drying; precision styling; tucking in rogue hairs in updos. The fine toothed design and anti-static properties make this comb perfect for intricate styling.
To use... For damage-free backcombing (that’s also easy to brush out), take a small section of hair and hold it away from the head. Place the comb in the section a few centimetres away from the root. Push the comb down the hair, against the direction of growth, in two short strokes, stopping short of the roots. For the third stroke, push back right to the roots. Continue with this three-stroke method on every section you need to backcomb.
Style tip... Use the tail end, not the teeth, to create the most accurate sections in your hair when styling.
- ghd tail comb
- Free Delivery with all Styler or Hairdryer Purchases
- Fine-toothed, anti static
- Heat resistant for use with hair dryer
- Hand crafted & finished exclusively for ghd
- Professional quality & design